- Before July 1: $100
- After July 1: $150
- $250 per student
- $275 per student after July 15th
All tuition is payable over 10 months with the first payment due August 15th. Accounts paid in full by September 1st will receive a 5% discount.
Tuition is $2450 per student.
- 1st student is $3,300 per year
- 2nd student is $3,050 per year
- 3rd student is $2,800 per year
- 4th student is $200 per student (field trip fee only)
A $50 field trip fee is included in your tuition fee.
4th-6th Grade students attending Lava Caves will receive a $20.00 fee on the May School Bill.
- 1st Student is $3,750
- 2nd Student is $3,500
- 3rd Student is $3,250
- 4th Student is $650
This price includes tuition and the following school activities: Fine Arts Competition in Santa Clara, Northwest Christian Invitational, and the Lava Caves trip. Travel and lodging expenses for the Winter Retreat will also be covered, but students will be responsible for money for meals on this trip.
- $250— This fee includes the JV Tournament and the Presidents Day Tournament)
- $150— 6th grade sports fee (Will not attend the Presidents Day Tournament)
*Sports fees also help pay for gas and lodging on trips, referees for home games, etc.
- $40 for Beginning Band/Orchestra
- $75 for Intermediate and Advanced Band/Orchestra
*Additional fees may apply for extra curricular trips and activities.